Xfinity.com/authorize - Xfinity is a streaming player that offers live broadcast stations, DVR records, linear cable stations and on-demand videos. You are able to watch live TV stations from almost 200+ favorite networks. It allows you to enjoy offline access also.
Installation Procedure for Xfinity
- Connect the modem to existing cable outlet in your home. This ideally should be same outlet where you have connected leased modem or have connected Comcast Cable to the TV.
- If your have only 1 outlet coming into your home, you will need a splitter and RG6 coax cables to split the line.
- Connect the modem to the Coax cable and then power on the modem.
- Wait for “ONLINE” LED on the Cable modem to be solid green or solid White (depending on the model of your device).
How to Create an Xfinity Account?
Procedure to create your xfinity account is given below:
- The foremost step is to open your mostly used web browser and visit: xfinity.com/authorize.
- Mobile app users are needed to open the xfinity app.
- After that, go to the sign up option.
- Enter your login details like username, email id, password, etc.
- After that hit the create account button.
- Your Xfinity Account is created.
How to Activate your xfinity device?
Activate your device by following the mention below steps:
- Visit URL: www.xfinity.com/authorize using your web browser.
- Enter your xfinity activation code and click on continue.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to begin activation.
- Users should have their account information with them ( If they haven’t yet then setup a username and password ).
- Connect it to your Home Network and after completing the activation.
- Connect your devices to WiFi if your Gateway or modem supports a wireless connection.
- After completing all the screens you will be able to access Xfinity.